Health & Safety
Our priority is the Health and Safety of all those involved in or affected by our activities.
Accredited with OHSAS 18001, all works are controlled by our Health & Safety Manager.
The BS OHSAS 18001 specification provides an internationally recognised and effective system for implementing an organisation's Health and Safety requirements, ensuring that progress can be measured, monitored and evaluated.
Some of the other benefits include:
- A Planned and documented approach to Health & Safety
- Clear occupational Health & Safety management procedures defining areas of responsibility
- Increased awareness and knowledge of Health & Safety issues
- Targets for occupational Health & Safety improvements, with measurable results
- Reduced risk of accidents and occupational ill health
- Adoption of international best practice in relation to H&S Management.